• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Breakfast poll!

Do you eat breakfast?

• Most mornings.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Not often.

• Never.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Coffee and cigarettes are my breakfast!

• Breakfast food for dinner!

• I pick fights at Waffle House!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Cold pizza for breakfast!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why can’t I have chicken and waffles right now?

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Do you eat breakfast in the morning or do you skip it like a heathen does?

My breakfast usually consists of oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit and black coffee.

That's a negative, "GhostRider".

Never had the time most of my working life. Not with my commutes.
But being retired allows me at least a cup of tea or coffee...but that's about it. Very rare for me to eat three meals any days.

Last edited:
If heading to run at gym, no, l feel sluggish if l eat before l run. If long day of errands, l power up with a yogurt smoothie. But l enjoy making omelets, waffles, pancakes for my guy. Or avocado toast, breakfast burrito, etc. Today's breakfast was grits, and a bran muffin for him.

Last edited:
I try to eat breakfast every morning, if I can. Depends on how close to noon it is and how hungry I am.

Basically, if it's past 11:30 and I still haven't had breakfast, I'll just wait till lunch then lol.

I'm one of those people who wake up about 5:00 a.m. every morning and I'm always hungry when I wake up. Breakfast takes many forms for me - types of porridges, toasted bread with various things on top like avocado, cheese or plain butter and jelly, plain yogurt with dried fruit, nuts and granola. I like ham and cheese sandwiches and tostados topped with refired beans and salsa for breakfast. In winter, I like to eat leftover beef stew for breakfast because it fills me up and keeps me warm. Sometimes I make pigs in blankets, mostly for my husband, with a good link sausage and puff pastry. He dips them in honey mustard when he eats them.

Yeah, I know I'm weird, and the end result of being such an early morning high energy person is that I fall asleep every night by about 10:00 pm because I'm tired.

I'm one of those people who wake up about 5:00 a.m. every morning and I'm always hungry when I wake up. Breakfast takes many forms for me - types of porridges, toasted bread with various things on top like avocado, cheese or plain butter and jelly, plain yogurt with dried fruit, nuts and granola. I like ham and cheese sandwiches and tostados topped with refried beans and salsa for breakfast. In winter, I like to eat leftover beef stew for breakfast because it fills me up and keeps me warm. Sometimes I make pigs in blankets, mostly for my husband, with a good link sausage and puff pastry. He dips them in honey mustard when he eats them.

Yeah, I know I'm weird, and the end result of being such an early morning high energy person is that I fall asleep every night by about 10:00 pm because I'm tired.
What about grits with those huevos rancheros? ;):emojiconfused:

I do enjoy breakfast going out....which happens every few years or so. Though that sort of breakfast will usually last me all the way to dinner. :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom