• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can ASPD develop without ODD or Conduct Disorder but with exposure to dark psychology videos?

Oz67

Do you really need Oppsitosal Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder to develop Antisocial Personality Disorder? All you have to do to develop ASPD without a history of childhood disorderly conduct, you can just develop antisocial traits by watching dark psychology on YouTube.

The question is, am I correct?

I'm not a psychologist, so I really don't know. But I do know from experience you can suffer trauma and and anxiety from things that didn't directly affect you. Like 9/11. Or covid 19. Or when a certain orange clown who shall remain nameless was elected president of a certain country that shall also remain nameless.

Do you really need Oppsitosal Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder to develop Antisocial Personality Disorder? All you have to do to develop ASPD without a history of childhood disorderly conduct, you can just develop antisocial traits by watching dark psychology on YouTube.

The question is, am I correct?
Oppositional disorder is just what they call APD in kids. The difference is that the concrete may not yet have set.

You would not be watching lots of - or negatively influenced by - "dark" YouTube videos if you weren't vulnerable already.

Oppositional disorder is just what they call APD in kids. The difference is that the concrete may not yet have set.

You would not be watching lots of - or negatively influenced by - "dark" YouTube videos if you weren't vulnerable already.

I agree 👍 💯

New Threads

Top Bottom