• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can l help you??

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
How do you use this site?
Has this help with feeling more accepted? More normal? (lol), Less normal?
A Prozac moment? Better about future?

to stop me hyperventilating, it doesn’t stop as much as I like but then I’d not ever communicate with anybody on the forum .I’m so disappointed that I never learn that people aren’t as kind as I think they will be ,not accepted, I feel even less accepted since I started using all social media .Wish the forum had taught me how shallow you have to be to use facebook.

to stop me hyperventilating, it doesn’t stop as much as I like but then I’d not ever communicate with anybody on the forum .I’m so disappointed that I never learn that people aren’t as kind as I think they will be ,not accepted, I feel even less accepted since I started using all social media .Wish the forum had taught me how shallow you have to be to use facebook.

Facebook is a joke. I basically stay away from it. l do visit company facebook sites to get insight to their corporate culture.

It's been very helpful to me. I feel as if this place helped me to understand and eventually accept who I really am. I've discovered and learned so many things and made some friends here. It's been well worth the time I've put in here in gratitude not only for the people I've encountered and learned from, but for others I've helped and come to know a little bit.

It's been very helpful to me. I feel as if this place helped me to understand and eventually accept who I really am. I've discovered and learned so many things and made some friends here. It's been well worth the time I've put in here in gratitude not only for the people I've encountered and learned from, but for others I've helped and come to know a little bit.

I wish I said something like this! I second this! Thank you!

Facebook is a joke. I basically stay away from it. l do visit company facebook sites to get insight to their corporate culture.
got to say the admins have been very kind ,much better than forums in general ,so it’s swings and roundabouts,Im on eggshells if I log onto a forum, perimenopause does not help in the slightest ,its unnerving thinking what is it going to do this month !will i feel slightly homicidal or is it a crying ,vomit making headache this month ,or just the headache or shattering anaemia ,is the cat dead downstairs, hes been unwell for years ,going to try probiotics ,waiting for them to arrive,never realised how bad my anxiety was ,not doing anything for 30 years bad idea .

Originally when I first joined, I had been recently diagnosed with Asperger's and wanted to learn more about it and the experiences of others to understand it better. I was going through a phase where it had become a kind of 'special interest' and I wanted to learn all I could about it. I no longer feel this need to learn more so much, but still use the site to read the topics of interest to me and help or answer questions if I can.

A couple of years ago it was a life line when I really needed one.

It's like nowhere else on earth.(compared with my experiences to date)

Not one person has said "P*ss off you weirdo" and admin haven't kicked me out yet.
(result ! :) )

New Threads

Top Bottom