• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chicken poll!

Do you like chicken?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • It’s ok.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Chicken is fowl.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • BBQ

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Fried

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Baked

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Rotisserie

• In an Asian dish

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • With pasta

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I really like the Moroccan style using multiple spices and preserved lemons. NB: the lemons don’t taste sour at all but have a mild taste.

We like to make Beer Can Chicken on my Traeger, smoker grill. When we do river cleanups we sometimes find full, intact, cans of beer. Usually American pisswater, so suitable for sitting the bird on the opened can of beer when cooking a whole chicken. I get it moist on the inside and smoky on the outside.

Last edited:
I really like the Moroccan style using multiple spices and preserved lemons. NB: the lemons don’t taste sour at all but have a mild taste.
Wow. Last November I brought back some Ras el Hanout from a market in Marrakech when I was there for the geology. Some of the Tagines are so luscious, and I found Harissa addictive.

But yeah. Chicken made any way, is pretty dang good. You cannot say no to chicken.

I made myself some teriyaki chicken and rice for dinner yesterday, I accidentally burned it a little though but since it was smothered in teriyaki sauce it wasn't as bad as it would've been otherwise since it masked the "burned flavor".

I also am a fan of buffalo wings, however I don't like the traditional kind as they're too messy because you have to pick them up with your bare hands like a medieval peasant and then you get sauce all over your hands and have to wipe them clean after each wing.. yeah no.
I prefer the "boneless wings" because you can just pick them up with a fork, dip them in dressing and then pop them in your mouth. And yeah, yeah, yeah technically they're not wings but I don't care, I'll take the less messy version thank you very much.

I eat a lot of chicken, preferably organic, free range, non-injected chicken. Sometimes I make meatballs with ground chicken and spices, simmer them in some kind of broth or sauce until they are completely cooked through, and serve the soup with lemon wedges. I love chicken piccata, chicken Milanese, white chicken chili, and grilled chicken sandwiches, too.

I think they are best as yardbirds, eating insects and amusing the porch sitters with their distinct personalities.

New Threads

Top Bottom