• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Climbing Trees

FayetheAspie

V.I.P Member
I love to climb some of the trees that are in our yard. There is one that had a perfect limb for sitting or even laying down on. I used to climb up there at times to write one of my historical fiction stories. Other times it is nice to just, climb, and swing from some of the tree limbs or use them to do chin ups

Up on top of grandma's sheds there was this huge cherry tree and the big branches would split. I loved to climb in there and sit, and eat cherries with my cousin. Sometimes we went on the more bendable branches but that was a bit scarier. One time we went so far up we were so close to the treetop, good to know when to stop climbing.

It's been a good long time since I've climbed a tree but most of my youth was spent doing just that. Though I was always a bit timid and was never the one to climb the highest.

I was more of a kid climber. I like the idea of it, but don't really have the strength/agility to do it now.

Just the other day, I was reminiscing about being small and going apple picking with my family. I have very fond memories of rising above the orchard, finding a quiet branch to relax into, and crunching on my juicy apple in the autumn sun.

New Threads

Top Bottom