• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Criminal minds/SVU

I like criminal minds a lot, and I was wondering if anyone else does as well, I also feel that JJ and Hotch should be together,, Derek and Penelope, and Reid and Emily, and last but not least Dave and Strauss. So tell why, if you like show, and who you wish the makers of it would put together.

I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS!! When i first saw it i think i watched six seasons in a week. Or something like that. I did nothing but watch Criminal Minds until i was almost caught up with it. I'm eager for the next new episode. =D That and i like playing around with the theory of if Reid is an aspie or not - i think he is. On the pairings, I think Derek and Penelope might not be a bad idea. But i think i see them more as friends than anything else. LOL Rossi and Strauss would be interesting! I'm not sure i can picture her with anyone, but that would be interesting to see.

Their connection is much more meaningful than a romantic attachment, in my opinion, and it's to the writers' credit that they never pursued such a direction for them. (They sure loved to tease fans about it, but I think that's all it was.)

And, um . . . you sound like you're a few seasons behind. SVU's pretty damn different now . . .

I'm not a moderator, but I'm still going to go ahead and suggest that starting posts in threads should be a little more complex. If you want to talk about this particular television show, for example, you could ask "Do you watch it? What makes you enjoy it? Which characters are your favorite?"

:eek:I couldn't keep watching this show, too much nastiness for my sensibilities. :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom