• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinTheAspie

Just Another Member
Hey guys, I'm back after a short break. I was wondering, what is your honest opinion on Donald Trump? I really don't have an opinion on him, but I know my mom hates the hell out of him, and is obsessed with hoping he gets impeached. All opinions are welcome.

He scares me and im not even a part of that country... Im scared that he will put the world behind by 6 years of science and environmental studies.

I dont believe that someone who has had everything handed to them their entire life should be the leader of a country. How can someone like that understand a REAL person and their lifestyle to help make things better?
But then again i prob dont really know what im talking about lol But makes sense to me.

Please see our rules regarding politics here: General Rules & Guidelines

Regarding Politics And Debating Religion

While we are not going to out right ban the discussions of politics we are going to limit discussions of political nature to only those that surround Autism. This site isn't the place to discuss the values of a political party or specific politicians unless it specifically involves discussions related to Autism. Political discussions that do occur related to Autism are subject to our rules about hateful comments, insults and personal attacks and will be moderated accordingly.

Regarding religious debates, we are not allowing any threads to continue to that debate religion. If a thread regarding religion or spiritual beliefs turns into a debate it will be closed and actions may be taken against those involved.

This is a community for autism and we would like to keep the concentration on that. Letting known topics such as these spiral out of control takes away from everyone on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom