• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Emoji...?

I think so.

shower.gif

That is a GIF image.* Emoji is more like text characters.
I have used certain ones here before, ⏰
but it seems like the extended set is now working. 🚴 🎓

HERE is the current list of emoji characters that you can copy & paste.
I keep a short list HERE.
You can also do a Google search for individual emoji to copy & paste.

*And I have plenty of those. ;)

Last edited:
:weary:👀🫁🤛👨‍🦰👩‍🏭🫅🧞‍♀️👩‍❤️‍👨🩳👓🐶🦆☘️🌦️
😛😀

These are all from this site. You have to tap the second group of 3 dots at the top of the text entry box. Then scroll down through the choices

I know about the smiley face icon, but before now, we could not copy/paste all existing emoji. Now, we seem to be able to.

The webmaster here may want to block the "flip-off hand" and the "pile of poo" emoji (if they are not doing so, already).

New Threads

Top Bottom