• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Emptying Full Bins - Health & Safety

Aspergers_Aspie

During the 2022 Fringe festival in Edinburgh, UK the Waste and recycling staff striked. And although I can understand their reasons for striking and of course they should be paid enough, at the same time it's sad that it came to that and I think it was a health and safety issue. Sadly there is going to probably be another strike this fringe, I have included a link to the story Link to Story

That's a shame. Our family toured Scotland for a few weeks in May. For the most part, no matter where we traveled, everything was very clean and well kept. Beautiful in so many ways. We spent several days in Edinburgh and Inverness, taking day trips from those two cities.

That's a shame. Our family toured Scotland for a few weeks in May. For the most part, no matter where we traveled, everything was very clean and well kept. Beautiful in so many ways. We spent several days in Edinburgh and Inverness, taking day trips from those two cities.
Glad you enjoyed your visit! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom