• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Exploring an old gold mine site in Australia

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

I had just uploaded this video content when I go and explore the old Chinese diggings in Australia. There's only very few left from what it once was 120 years ago, this was all filmed during the darkest times in 2020, it's taken me almost 4 years to decide to edit and release this YouTube content.

There's mine sites and excavations like these everywhere throughout our tropical regions, so common that no one's bothered to make a park around any of them like in your video. Australia had a huge Chinese population up until 1905.

Last edited:

I had just uploaded this video content when I go and explore the old Chinese diggings in Australia. There's only very few left from what it once was 120 years ago, this was all filmed during the darkest times in 2020, it's taken me almost 4 years to decide to edit and release this YouTube content.
If I happen to get back there again, I will have to check it out. As a geologist I find these places fascinating. I think Ballarat might be more interesting because of all the other historical events that happened there. You should check it out and do a Walk With Me there.

I don't drive, it gets very hard reaching those places. If I drove and had my licence I would've done Wahalla and Castlemaine. I had been dreaming of doing Wilson's Prom, Hanging Rocks, You Yangs, Great Ocean Road, Tower Look Out and maybe The Grampians.

My parents wants me to do a "Walk With Me" in Central Australia knowing it will get hard to pull it off around Uluru due to hard filming restrictions that had been created by the traditional land owners and the first people.

My parents wants me to do a "Walk With Me" in Central Australia knowing it will get hard to pull it off around Uluru due to hard filming restrictions that had been created by the traditional land owners and the first people.
If you're going by car there's a lot to see through central Australia. I recommend going for a walk around Coober Pedy, it's a tiny mining town where a lot of the people live underground because of the heat. It's the opal capital of the world and if you forage around scrap heaps you might find a couple of small pieces to take home as souvenirs.

New Threads

Top Bottom