• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite artists

StoneCold Aspie

Here are my favorite artists anybody else got similar music taste?

Kanye West, Playboi Carti, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, MF DOOM, The Smiths, Gorillaz, Lupe Fiasco, Nas, Deftones, Nirvana, Kendrick, Drain Gang collective (Bladee, Ecco2K, Thaiboy Digital), Sematary, Jpegmafia, Billy woods, Black Kray, Chris Travis, Joy Division, Weezer, Big L, Tyler the creator, Yeat, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Travis Scott, Crystal Castles, Mac Demarco

I'm sorry, i may know only a few. My older cousin used to listen to this one nirvana album. It's great, but depresses me. I loved pink's album missundaztood! I vibe with her song trouble. I just don't relate with her music anymore as I grew older. I'm just this outlier that went more on the j/anime j/pop side and vaguely stayed there. such as Aimer. Rn my Playlist is all over the place there.

I'm not really familiar with any of these though I have heard of about 4 of them I think.

New Threads

Top Bottom