• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite smut/"reality" T.V.

Shawn D

I can't be the only one on here who has an affinity for some smut/"reality" (I use the term reality loosely) T.V..
I don't eagerly anticipate new episodes or go out of my way to watch this kind of programming, but when it happens to be on (and there's nothing better on), I watch it. Some of this list* is because my husband wanted to watch it initially, and I got sucked in.

These shows include:

Naked and Afraid*
Botched
Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I know, I know)
Catfish*
Bar Rescue*
America's Next Top Model
Ru Paul's Drag Race (okay, so I go out of my way to watch this one)

What are some of your guilty pleasures?

Most of my reality viewing doesn't creep into the cringe zone. I did say most.

These I watch for me:

Shark Tank
The Profit
Chopped
Deadliest Catch
Naked and Afraid
Dual Survival
River Monsters
Impractical Jokers
Anything with Anthony Bourdain (my not-so-secret crush)

These I watch because my housemate does:

All of Gordon Ramsay's million vehicles
Chrisley Knows Best
Survivor
Real Housewives of New Jersey

I watched the first two seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race and loved it, but the talent started going downhill.

I will watch Bruce Jenner's new show. I haven't bothered thinking about him at all since the 1970s, but after seeing his interview with Diane Sawyer, I can't help but support him.

Most of my reality viewing doesn't creep into the cringe zone. I did say most.

These I watch for me:

Shark Tank
The Profit
Chopped
Deadliest Catch
Naked and Afraid
Dual Survival
River Monsters
Impractical Jokers
Anything with Anthony Bourdain (my not-so-secret crush)

These I watch because my housemate does:

All of Gordon Ramsay's million vehicles
Chrisley Knows Best
Survivor
Real Housewives of New Jersey

I watched the first two seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race and loved it, but the talent started going downhill.

I will watch Bruce Jenner's new show. I haven't bothered thinking about him at all since the 1970s, but after seeing his interview with Diane Sawyer, I can't help but support him.

Ooo, I love Shark Tank! And, the Canadian version, Dragons' Den.

I confess that lately I mostly watch Shark Tank for Robert Herjavec. He even dragged me along with him to *I'm actually going to admit this* Dancing with the Stars. *ducking under the table* :D

I used to watch the British Dragon's Den. I'd love to see the original Japanese version, Money Tiger. I hear the formal theatrics of the Tigers were hilarious.

TLC's popular shows My Strange Addiction and the related series My Crazy Obsession. Also, the old MTV show Totally Obsessed.

I actually go out of my way to watch these. I'm extremely fascinated with people whose lives revolve around one particular subject. I understand that these people may play up their obsessions for the camera, but I still love to watch it.

The only TV show I watch is The Amazing Race (both American and Canadian versions), so there's my contribution.

From what I've heard (and watched just a tad), the best version of Dragons' Den is the Canadian version - also featuring Robert Herjavec. :mapleleaf:

I love Catfish! I watch quite a few reality programs for the psychology of it. 16 and pregnant, The Real Housewives of "whatever" County, etc. Big Brother coming up pretty soon. All of these keep me in tune to how people treat each other. Sometimes I'm still shocked on how people actually act and they think its ok. :confused:

I love Catfish! I watch quite a few reality programs for the psychology of it. 16 and pregnant, The Real Housewives of "whatever" County, etc. Big Brother coming up pretty soon. All of these keep me in tune to how people treat each other. Sometimes I'm still shocked on how people actually act and they think its ok. :confused:

The Real Housewives of (insert city/county here) reminds me why I don't try to make female friends.

American Horror Story (any season)
RuPauls Drag Race
The Royals (I didn't realize Joan Collins was still alive!)
Walking Dead
Survivor
Hells Kitchen
The Soup
Lizzie Borden Chronicles

American Horror Story (any season)
RuPauls Drag Race
The Royals (I didn't realize Joan Collins was still alive!)
Walking Dead
Survivor
Hells Kitchen
The Soup
Lizzie Borden Chronicles

I have been watching The Royals. It's strangely captivating.

New Threads

Top Bottom