• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Formatting my Posts in (autismforum)

I know a roundabout difficult way. Hopefully someone knows an easier way. On the right side of the tool bar are 3 dots. Click on that. Then below click on toggle Toggle BB Code. From there you can manually code a list using the code shown in the photo. which will give you a list that looks like

• Item 1
  • Item 2
  • Item 3

list.PNG

The only alternative I've found to manually coding is if you have a list in an application like Microsoft Word you can copy and paste and it will carry the formatting with it.

Example from word

• Microsoft word item 1
  • Microsoft word subitem 2
  • MW sub 3
  • Microsoft word main point 2

New Threads

Top Bottom