• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Former Star Wars Star Liam Neeson says he wants to play Qui Gon Jinn again

That would be a prequel to the prequel, I am not so sure...Or maybe it will just be some cameo in a few scenes were we see obi wan trained.

They destroyed the first trilogie with all their reckton and changes to the original cast...

I think they should do something not related to what already exist in the franchise, I am not saying they can't do a good film near the prequel era, but they failed everything storywise for now...I think it is easier for them to do something not too important storywise, or at least not something connected to the other trilogies.

Somehow I am more interested by a movie related to Obi wan than anything else if they want to do an origin story...but I realy fear that it will be another failure.

After a quick research the movie about Obi wan isnt canceled but it is put on hold , I think they need to re organise how they work in lucas film if they dont want SW to become a dead franchise realy.

That would be a prequel to the prequel, I am not so sure...Or maybe it will just be some cameo in a few scenes were we see obi wan trained.

They destroyed the first trilogie with all their reckton and changes to the original cast...

I think they should do something not related to what already exist in the franchise, I am not saying they can't do a good film near the prequel era, but they failed everything storywise for now...I think it is easier for them to do something not too important storywise, or at least not something connected to the other trilogies.

Somehow I am more interested by a movie related to Obi wan than anything else if they want to do an origin story...but I realy fear that it will be another failure.

After a quick research the movie about Obi wan isnt canceled but it is put on hold , I think they need to re organise how they work in lucas film if they dont want SW to become a dead franchise realy.

The only reason it would fail would be if it got hated on by butt hurt Star Wars geeks who hate Disney.

Like The last Jedi and Solo did, and Episode IX probably will.

The only reason it would fail would be if it got hated on by butt hurt Star Wars geeks who hate Disney.

Like The last Jedi and Solo did, and Episode IX probably will.

Do you know that solo flopped and they will maybe loose like 80 millions dollars on it?

TLJ was a succes because TFA wasnt too bad, mostly action packed with no big deal storywise, I liked it,but a part of the fanbase ( I didnt agreee with them) knew SW too much and they knew that the next movie will be a failure because in their opinions references were badly used and the story didnt go anywhere for them...and its true that storywise TFA put a lot of pressure on the next movie to explain everything.

But the majority of the audience like it and so TLJ was a succes people went to see it and rogue one also did great.

But Solo did half of that rogue one did, why? because the fan that already hated TFA did what? they didnt see TLJ neither so the butt hurt fans like you say were already away from the franchise, they had a negative point of view since disney bought the franchise and thats it.

Truth is that TLJ got the general audience away from the franchise, you can't talk about any fatigue when big movies like marvel are breaking records every few months; and the few people that actually saw solo, a lot of them says that the movie is realy bad aswell, and to some degree they disrespected solo as much as they disrespected luke, in my opinion its even worse because the solo movie basically recton solo character to the point where he is not just the best pilot of the galaxy but a realy good pilot thanks to an IA, come on, and in addition somekind of political activist IA. TLJ didnt change what luke did in the original trilogy at least.

To your lack of arguement I would say that the real butt hurt are people not being able to admit that TLJ was horrible .

And its not about disney anyway, they let a lot of freedom to lucas film, its only their fault, but now that they managed to loose money with SW ( lol) , maybe disney will control things a bit more, I hope they will. Because atm SW is just a disaster.

In any case, if you want to make money you give what your audience want, so , the butt hurst people you are calling made the franchise what it is now, and when most of the people who liked SW turned away from it it maybe because the movie isnt giving them what they want, and maybe this is what a movie should do to some degree, not exactly, but at least, not disrespecting your audience may be the best thing to do...

You'r alone? So lets call you solo then! clapclapclap

Edit : You know one of the major criticism storywise about the prelogy is the midichlorian thing, but guess what, even if it was bad, it didnt change anything because in reality everything can be break down by science, they just tried to do that in the prelogy and people didnt like it, but it doesnt undermine anything, it doesnt change what the force is on a 'human eye" level, the midichlorian thing what just another way to look at the same thing.

But when Yoda calls a lightning strike , it bloody changed the entiere lore of SW ! Not to mention even if its a bit different it reminds you a lot of the sith powers...

They just had to film that in a way that doesnt show Yoda directly calling it, that would have been mysterious and fun and no one would care about it, just for a detail, and for instance that is something hardcore fan spotted since TFA , that they will poorly use references. And this is what they did.

Force ghost can now uses sith lord power and change the course of events, well done.

Last edited:
Edit 3 :

Sorry I feel the urge to dump on SW everytime a topic talks about it.

To stay in touch with the subject :

This is quite a bankable actor so ofc he can bring some people to theater , but realy I wonder how they will put him in a film related to obi wan, Apparently they are doing movies taking place between episode 3 and 4 mostly, ( they even teased an important character in solo for a next sw film taking place in that period.)

Maybe as a force ghost or with some scene taking place in an older past before the prequel? Like maybe the film about obi wan will be splitted in 2 period ( before and after the prequel basically.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know that solo flopped and they will maybe loose like 80 millions dollars on it?

TLJ was a succes because TFA wasnt too bad, mostly action packed with no big deal storywise, I liked it,but a part of the fanbase ( I didnt agreee with them) knew SW too much and they knew that the next movie will be a failure because in their opinions references were badly used and the story didnt go anywhere for them...and its true that storywise TFA put a lot of pressure on the next movie to explain everything.

But the majority of the audience like it and so TLJ was a succes people went to see it and rogue one also did great.

But Solo did half of that rogue one did, why? because the fan that already hated TFA did what? they didnt see TLJ neither so the butt hurt fans like you say were already away from the franchise, they had a negative point of view since disney bought the franchise and thats it.

Truth is that TLJ got the general audience away from the franchise, you can't talk about any fatigue when big movies like marvel are breaking records every few months; and the few people that actually saw solo, a lot of them says that the movie is realy bad aswell, and to some degree they disrespected solo as much as they disrespected luke, in my opinion its even worse because the solo movie basically recton solo character to the point where he is not just the best pilot of the galaxy but a realy good pilot thanks to an IA, come on, and in addition somekind of political activist IA. TLJ didnt change what luke did in the original trilogy at least.

To your lack of arguement I would say that the real butt hurt are people not being able to admit that TLJ was horrible .

And its not about disney anyway, they let a lot of freedom to lucas film, its only their fault, but now that they managed to loose money with SW ( lol) , maybe disney will control things a bit more, I hope they will. Because atm SW is just a disaster.

In any case, if you want to make money you give what your audience want, so , the butt hurst people you are calling made the franchise what it is now, and when most of the people who liked SW turned away from it it maybe because the movie isnt giving them what they want, and maybe this is what a movie should do to some degree, not exactly, but at least, not disrespecting your audience may be the best thing to do...

You'r alone? So lets call you solo then! clapclapclap

I thought the TFA was Ok more I thought it was going to set up the next movie to be a blockbuster, However, TLJ was soo very bad almost everything, The Idea of flying just far enough the empire could not reach them but can't get away because running out of Gas for the Entire move is the worst Idea I have ever seen, besides Lea flying like Superman and so many other reasons TLJ was the worst star wars movie ever

And believe me, I wanted to like it I had waited a long time for a new star wars movie, even my 8 year old hated it

Out of all the new ones I think rouge one was the best done

Funnily enough, Liam Neeson actually did return to Star Wars for a few episodes of the Clone Wars TV series, where he once again voiced Qui-Gon (this time as a force ghost as the series takes place between Episodes II and III).

Here's the clips:

New Threads

Top Bottom