• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Free IQ Test - received via email

V.I.P Member
I got this in an email:

Hello,
Try to solve this puzzle.
Apparently only people with an IQ over 120 are able to figure it out ...
Keep your brain active and think about it:
if
2 + 3 = 10
7 + 2 = 63
6 + 5 = 66
8 + 4 = 96
Then:
9 + 7 = ????
The correct number is the password to open the attached document.
If you can open it, add your name, then save it to your files
and forward this letter with your saved document attached

I suspected that it was a way to trick you into opening the attachment (by appealing to your ego) and invading your computer with a virus. So I didn't open the attachment.

I had the pattern spotted by the 2nd example. Problems like this are money for old rope.

easy,so better be careful with that attachment... :)
Mind sending me a copy of that attached file? :)

f.

easy,so better be careful with that attachment... :)
Mind sending me a copy of that attached file? :)

f.

I can. But first tell me what you are planning to do with it.

I agree. There is no way that you need an IQ of 120 to figure that one out. And just because you can't work it out doesn't mean that you aren't smart. It smacks of trying to get you to open that attachment....

I`m interested in malware analysis, and i just wanted to take a closer look in a secured environment...

Using a 3 char password, which only consists of numbers, is sort of pointless... :S

f. :)

Felix, your email is private. Send me a message with your email address and I will forward it on.

Hi,

Looks like a perfectly normal pw protected excel file to me. No macros or exploits or anything alike. :)
The password is indeed 144, and the file contains a list of 294 names. Wether or not it is smart to protect anything with a 3 char password consisting of numbers only is a smart thing to do is another question though...

f. :)

Can someone explain it ? :( My Iq is 116 so i guess i get away with nto managing lol. I used to be amazing at maths till i had a few concussions :(

Add the two numbers together then multiply the result by the first number.

So 2+3 = 5, then 5*2 = 10.
And 8+4 = 12, then 12*8 = 96.

Not really a maths quiz, more of an abstract thinking test. Definitely not a real IQ test.

New Threads

Top Bottom