• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Free website creation?

Tired

NT
V.I.P Member
I don't know anything about websites, and how much it costs to create and just have one. I need the one made for my autistic friend, who would use it as a portfolio for his paintings, music and books he wants to sell. Of course we don't need anything ultra fancy looking.
Are there some easy to create and free websites there? I probably sound stupid with these questions, but it's ultra out of my league :oops:

You could take a look at WordPress :) It's been ages since I last made a website, but I did use it at some point. Supposedly it's very easy to use. Also you don't sound stupid with those questions :) Take a look:
/website-builder

I'm not sure if it's suitable for your friend's needs, so I hope other people will pitch in. Good luck!

New Threads

Top Bottom