• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

General Sherman from CT

General Sherman

Hello, I'm joining this forum looking to see if I can finally find some people who I can relate too and who understand me a bit better that most of the people in my small town. I live in a small town in the western part Connecticut near Waterbury. I am 22 years old, got diagnosed with Asphbergers in my last year of highschool, am very interested in Anime, Videogames, 3d design on the computer, and history. I get my name from the fact that I'm a descendant of General Sherman and that was my nickname in highschool. I'll be honest and say life has not been very kind to me or my family so I'd really like to find some people on this site I can vent with and hopefully have nice discussions with in general.

Hi, and welcome to AspieCentral :) I think you will definitely do well with this site. It seems to discuss anything (there's even an anime social group - just thought I'd let you know because your post states you're a fan). That's so interesting that you're a descendent of General Sherman!

New Threads

Top Bottom