• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gilbert Gottfried is dead

Slim Jim

has glasses,shirt,hair, just need jim charisma now
Found out yesterday. Very Surprising. Very Unexpected. Very controversial comedian. I swear he had some kind of mental disorder... not sure if he was autistic, but it wouldn't surprise me. R.I.P.

upload_2022-4-16_10-1-38.png
upload_2022-4-16_10-3-33.png

He sticking out his tongue like Einstein was known to do. That's evidence enough for me :rolleyes: (sarcasm).
You don't supply any specific symptoms for your "mental disorder" or "autism" diagnoses. I think people can be quite ND without being autistic.

If you know just a little about Gilbert, You know he wasn't 'normal.' I think his peers considered him weird. Like Socially. Though it's hard to tell the real Gilbert from the "act." That wasn't his actually voice. For e.g. But his awkwardness which was exaggerated to the extreme in his comedy, might be a real reflection of his actual personality. He might have just magnified it.

I always remembered him from Disney's Aladdin and its sequels (both movies and the TV series), with him doing the voice of Iago.

While I don't know much about him beyond that, I do hope his friends and family are doing okay following his passing.

New Threads

Top Bottom