• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Going away for a while

Masked Man

Hi all,

I think it's best that I go away. My last post seemed to get taken in the wrong way and I've been feeling very poorly about it.

Additionally I don't have a lot of time to spend browsing forums, so it's best that I find other more productive things to do.

Thanks everyone. It's been real.

MM

That's a shame, I don't think you should leave if you want to use the forum. If someone took a post the wrong way, it will pass. It's not the end of the world, maybe just take a break and come back later?

Hi all,

I think it's best that I go away. My last post seemed to get taken in the wrong way and I've been feeling very poorly about it.

Additionally I don't have a lot of time to spend browsing forums, so it's best that I find other more productive things to do.

Thanks everyone. It's been real.

MM
Ahhh mate, I wouldn't worry about it. It wasn't particularly inflammatory. I've seen far, FAR worse. At worst it was mildly provocative. Don't feel you have to cut ties or anything.

I looked at your posts and didn't see anything inflammatory. Autism likes to play these games with our minds. I liked your posts.

But you do what is best for yourself regardless. You will be missed.

No, no, no, please don't go.
Alright, you go do you, but stuff happens. Don't overthink this.

Being misrepresented is a common problem.
I tend to correct the misunderstandings, "but to each their own".
Don't let the mistakes made by others rule your life's direction is my best advice.

But, meh.
Not the end of the world. :cool:

We're sorry to see you go. I looked at your recent posts and I didn't see you'd said anything wrong or that anyone else got upset by your posts.

It could be worse, you could be me and get called "offensive" and "attention-seeker" just for expressing your feelings.

New Threads

Top Bottom