• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good and Bad.

Emor

I'm fed up of people here insisting someone's a '*****' or 'bad' or w.e.
I know I've called people bitches and stuff over MSN but I don't actually genuinely think these people are bad people, they just happen to dislike me. It's really close-minded and self-centered to judge someone's character based on how they act on you.
Also, I find it annoying when people act like people are being deceiving when they're nice to someone and showing their 'true colours' when they're an asshole. I mean, it's total ********.
I'm generally a quiet person in my school and don't say much, but I can be a total asshole at times, and people are amazed when I am. People actually think I'm lying by acting all sweet and innocent, and when people give me **** their justification is, 'you don't know what she's like'.
The fact of the matter is no one knows who anyone is like :|. ****. I don't know what I'm like. I constantly change. On one day I could be nice to someone and then the next day I'll be a total asshole, and usually down to how I'm feeling.
It just pisses me off that adults who have been bullied them self can be so pathetic and work under this black and white view of people's personalities.
It happens all the ****ing time and it puts me off using this forum 'cause on other forums it's nothing like that.
So much internal conflict on a place which it's for people who have lead most of their lives getting ****. ****ing pathetic :/.
I mean, I go to a high school ffs, and at times I feel people there are more civilised than here.
WP too. I've had 50 year olds there be complete assholes to me and in effect 'bully' me.
I mean, it's just like, **** why can't people not create such a hostile environment!?
I mean it honestly upsets me. Like, this is the sort of thing I remember happening in Primary School.
TBH, it's just at times the autistic community seems very primitive, and these supremacist ideologies just seem ****ing stupid when you see autistic people dictating who's a meanie and who isn't :|. That wasn't even supposed to be funny, but I just picture some posters at times like a 5 year old in a tantrum insisting users are mean, or a paranoid person who thinks everyone who is bad to them is out to get them.
I mean, honestly. DUDE. We're the minority here. We have a perspective most people don't. Most people don't know any better, they've never been perceived by their entire class as the *****, as someone who is so bad it's completely justifiable to wreck their lives. We ****ing do and what do we do? Rather than see the errors in the way people have treated us we just go on and make the same horrible, disgusting and inhumane environment.
'BUUUT he manipulated me!!!'
'BUUUT she's a pedophile!!!'
'BUUUT he's gay!!!'
'BUUUT she's christian!!!'
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS!?
Judging someone's ENTIRE personality on one characteristic?
TBH this is just aimed at all humans tbh. I'm just disappointed a lot of members here who have been given an alternative perspective which makes it so pathetically obvious still act like that.
This is why I'm a misanthrope. People just don't give a **** anymore about **** all.
Argh.
Sorry to rant. It's not aimed at anyone specifically and if you feel it aimed at you the truth is there's a lot of people here who've acted like this.
I'm not saying I'm better than this behaviour because I'm not.
My YT video on the subject goes on about how I'm not and I hate my self for it:
I just wish I was a rock tbh. 'Cause humans ****ing disgust me.
Sorry I'm sort of in a weird mood now, and I am ranting. Don't feel obligated to reply or w.e.
EMZ=/
EDIT: Also, the social hierarchy in the autistic community is more pathetic than the NT one.

That sucks, Emor. If there is someone specifically annoying you then you can tell me and i'll sort it out. Correct me if i'm wrong but it sounds like "smaller" (I use that word lightly) things adding up to something bigger? You haven't mentioned any specific names or threads that upset/annoy you so i'm assuming that it's just the forum in general. If you point out to me specific threads/posts and such i'd be happy to take a look at them for you and see what I can do. Since you haven't then i'm sorry but there's not a lot I can do for you. I can't moderate something that i'm not aware of, or something that i've missed.

If i'm honest I tend to just ingore the ranting threads like the ones I think you are referring to. Maybe as a moderator I shouldn't but I just get lost in them and avoid them as I don't want to end up arguing with the people posting in them. I'll try to look out for these things more often and the type of people/activity you described in your post.

Don't hesitate to talk to me via PM about this. I'm here if you need me, you know that?

Thanks Calvert for the reply.
It's not the moderation that's the problem, it's just the entire autistic community. Well, humans, but I think autistic people should know better.
It was more a rant than anything, but also I hope some people will read the thread and get a grip on the reality of the situation(s).
It was also somewhat to do with the way that when I first joined people were very condescending and weren't hesitant to attribute every single problem I had and all my opinions to my age, like it has any credibility.
I don't know, maybe it's rather juvenile for me to get so upset over it, but I get condescended over regularly by adults, but in my head I picture them as a screaming 5 year old.
It's just all very hypocritical.
I'll talk to you over MSN :).
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom