• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goodbye world

Kayla55

I'd like to say I've really appreciated members on forum who've being helpful and helped to confirm red flags.

Most of my suspicions and findings on manganese and correct dosage are confirmed, I'm healthy again. I look back and realise I left scattered mess in science section, but I hope some of serious discussions may have being helpful in the end.

So I'm back to not focusing too heavily on fact that I have autism, but more sort personalising my experience and journey in life, hence I'll be leaving forum.

Wish all of you best of health, and sanity as we strive to live in a world we not designed for.

Kayla

You are a success story here. We are glad to see you make the transition. Stay healthy, and try for a little happiness too. :)

I'll never be sane living in a world that constantly fills me full of doomsday anxiety and depression. I want to leave this world, too. In a not terrifying, non-painful way.

New Threads

Top Bottom