• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Growing pen obsession.

DrBadStrings

V.I.P Member
I've recently seriously gotten into collecting pens. I've always been obsessive about my pens not letting others use them and always on the look out for a new good pen though it was always disposable pens. But over the last few months I've started collecting reusable pens, rollerballs and now I've started down the fountain pen rabbit hole. I plan to use this thread to share my pen finds and provide samples of how they write. If anyone out there is into pens and wants to share here please do.

This is my first real fountain pen I got today. An entry level pen at $35 Cad. An Ellington which is a noname brand.

IMG_20241017_172808894_HDR~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20241017_181006120.jpg
    IMG_20241017_181006120.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 2
Try FPR out of Texas. Fountain Pen Revolution has some really nice imported Indian pens that are super cheap and feel close to the old antique pens. I have a FPR Jaipur v2 in orange vegetal resin and it's nice, got it for $12 on sale.

Osprey Pen is a more premium cheapie, if such a thing exists. $30ish for the Osprey Scholar. Acrylic, turned on a lathe, converter/cartridge, simple and comes in fun colors. I got my girlfriend one and she seems to like it very much. It doesn't leak.

Fountain pens are awesome, usually do not need to be thrown away, and make practical ways to write. I like them a lot.

New Threads

Top Bottom