• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hairstyle

Calvert

'Bout Ye?

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 60
Yay.
But I do prefer the one in your signature where the fringe is at a slight slant :P.
EMZ=]

I also say "yay". I have seen worse. Just don`t grow your hair to be so long that you look like an emo. And don`t also cut the edges to look so straightforward that it looks like a helmet.

@Emor which signature? Top or bottom?

I was thinking of getting it trimmed a bit... just to make it more tidy looking. It has grown somewhat at the back compared to how it looks in my first signature. The fringe as it is now in those b&w pictures is starting to annoy me, it wont sit the way I want it.

@Sipe I don't plan to grow it any longer than what it is now, if anything maybe shorten it slightly. I used to have the helmet fringe that you speak of lol  :D

Your gran would be about the right age to have been a Beatles fan - can't see why she would have an issue.

it's an older relatives job to criticize your hair,clothes,music,friends and anything else they can think of.

If we didn't you'd miss your chance at expressing your youthful teenage rebellion!

I also say "yay". I have seen worse. Just don`t grow your hair to be so long that you look like an emo. And don`t also cut the edges to look so straightforward that it looks like a helmet.

I HAD my hair a little like that a while ago...but only because I really cant style hair so that side swept fringe seemed to be the only one to use.

Though:

Emo

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Me

15535_1243302212373_1523897103_30636952_8342183_n.jpg

My hair style now

15535_1243298772287_1523897103_30636951_1558791_n.jpg

Note this picture is older than the other one but I dont have any others and I pretty much changed back to this style soooo....yeah.

Sorry, but emos disgust me. And the stereotype I hate even more. Apparently, you can't suffer from depression and be gay. That makes you emo...and/or an attention seeker (i mean, of course </sarcasm> :angry:<_<:shutup::wtf2::wtf::ph34r:

I think emo's a bit silly in that identifying yourself by hating the world and people and being depressed as **** is silly.
But I love the hair, the music and the clothes.
I don't like stupid emo's which just self-harm for the lulz and stuff but I find people who are depressive-realistics and maybe a bit on the misanthropic side very easy to relate to.
Me and my friend did a podcast about self-harm(which got really off topic when I bought in body art and genital mutilation but yeah) and it seems most people think there's people who self-harm for the lulz but no one ever admits to it.
Like everyone calls people a chav but no one admits to it.
So I don't see the point in thinking it.
Either everyone does it for the lulz or no one.
Unless your like, srsly just doing it 'cause you like scars on you(this guy I knew carved in his name on his soldier[that's the wrong spelling methinks] for lulz with a knife).
I suppose people who aren't teenagers or w.e find every social genre as such in that age range silly so it's a bit silly to comment.
I'm sure emos find you guys silly for identifying yourself as geeks and nerds when all your gonna get is crap.
I love the word silly.
EMZ=]

I think emo's a bit silly in that identifying yourself by hating the world and people and being depressed as **** is silly.
But I love the hair, the music and the clothes.
I don't like stupid emo's which just self-harm for the lulz and stuff but I find people who are depressive-realistics and maybe a bit on the misanthropic side very easy to relate to.
Me and my friend did a podcast about self-harm(which got really off topic when I bought in body art and genital mutilation but yeah) and it seems most people think there's people who self-harm for the lulz but no one ever admits to it.
Unless your like, srsly just doing it 'cause you like scars on you(this guy I knew carved in his name on his soldier[that's the wrong spelling methinks] for lulz with a knife).
I suppose people who aren't teenagers or w.e find every social genre as such in that age range silly so it's a bit silly to comment.
I'm sure emos find you guys silly for identifying yourself as geeks and nerds when all your gonna get is crap.
I love the word silly.
EMZ=]

I think it's hard for people that have never self harmed to understand 100% what it's about. It's ****ing ridiculous to say it's because you like having scars or for fun. I mean for **** sake. I'm bad at describing it, but I'll try to explain why I do it.

To me it was/is an alternative to suicide, a coping strategy. To me, it's just like smoking but a little more serious. Both help you to relieve stress, and both **** you up and damage you for life.

I don't like having scars, you think I like never being able to wear short sleeves in the summer ? And do you think I do it for the fun ? Sometimes I self harm because I've self harmed. The guilt is incomprehensible.

Seriously. Some people are so ****ing stupid. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I use bio oil to try and get rid of my scars, at least I did until I started self harming again, which was about £14 quid for a small bottle and you have to use it 3 times a day, every day.

Focusing on physical pain sort of phases out the mental pain. And it used to work...but it doesn't really now. I can't get deep enough, because scar tissue is hard to cut through - and that's basically all my arm is.

But.

To be honest, I started where people wouldnt see (on the front of my legs because you could get really deep really easily) and my shoulder, then I went onto my arm cus tbh I just dont give a **** anymore.

But yeah.

Grr...I ****ing hate people.

:shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
:shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

I think it's hard for people that have never self harmed to understand 100% what it's about. It's ****ing ridiculous to say it's because you like having scars or for fun. I mean for **** sake. I'm bad at describing it, but I'll try to explain why I do it.

To me it was/is an alternative to suicide, a coping strategy. To me, it's just like smoking but a little more serious. Both help you to relieve stress, and both **** you up and damage you for life.

I don't like having scars, you think I like never being able to wear short sleeves in the summer ? And do you think I do it for the fun ? Sometimes I self harm because I've self harmed. The guilt is incomprehensible.

Seriously. Some people are so ****ing stupid. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I use bio oil to try and get rid of my scars, at least I did until I started self harming again, which was about £14 quid for a small bottle and you have to use it 3 times a day, every day.

Focusing on physical pain sort of phases out the mental pain. And it used to work...but it doesn't really now. I can't get deep enough, because scar tissue is hard to cut through - and that's basically all my arm is.

But.

To be honest, I started where people wouldnt see (on the front of my legs because you could get really deep really easily) and my shoulder, then I went onto my arm cus tbh I just dont give a **** anymore.

But yeah.

Grr...I ****ing hate people.

DUDE. Did you even read my post!?
Jeesh.
Seriously, I know your sensitive on the subject but sometimes I feel you almost want to take posts as an offence.
I wasn't even talking about you, I wasn't talking about everyone who did it.
EMZ.

My bf looked so handsome with his hasir that went about 2 inches past his shoulders but now it's about 1 inch long. He would even look hot fat with gray hair and a bald spot on top of his head, but I still prefer the long hair on him. Maybe he cut it off so that he could wear one of those hats he wanted to get that don't suit people with long hair.

Yeah,  i'm gonna get it a bit shorter and more tidy. Possibly thinned out too. My mum says I look like a hedgehog with the way my hair currently is. My Gran said I look like a girl lol  :lol:

Yeah, i'm gonna get it a bit shorter and more tidy. Possibly thinned out too. My mum says I look like a hedgehog with the way my hair currently is. My Gran said I look like a girl lol :lol:

I used to get told I look like a mop XD

Yeah,  i'm gonna get it a bit shorter and more tidy. Possibly thinned out too. My mum says I look like a hedgehog with the way my hair currently is. My Gran said I look like a girl lol  :lol:
One day I will just put a very young picture of me, you would of probably thought I was a girl since I used to have long hair, its weird I actually got curly hair weirdly enough.

Only problem, forgotten how to bleeping use the scanner. :lol:

I haven't used a scanner in years!

I used to have short hair when I was younger but now I prefer medium length (like the way it is now).

I don't think my hair has ever been tidy, even when it was short. However, often when my hair is short it juust styles itself. sleepin on it styled it. People would ask who did my hair and I would say it was just naturally like that.

New Threads

Top Bottom