• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Health and Sex

lunarious

Aspergers - Scout
V.I.P Member
Based on: Health

I can not discuss religion there... It's basically a religious view one should be "sexually moral". ... When I was younger Norway introduced prohibition against selling sex and also buying sex.

Religiously being able to have it good (through sex or other ways) is not something that God wants to abolish. God is for Good. But as i understand Religion thinks it is important to be clean which is not possible with sexual amorailty. Not yet. There are also Psychological impacts because of "sexual Immoraility". And Sociological impacts

I feel the concept of [Judgment Day or Final Day] will never be covered by dis-believing organizations, such as Norway. No, Norway is Christian by the way. But disbelievers do not Believe in a day of Judgment, as Allah put it, or Allah's verses.

Norway introduced prohibition against selling sex and also buying sex.

It's legal to sell sex but it is illegal to buy it. So you are wrong.

I feel the concept of [Judgment Day or Final Day] will never be covered by dis-believing organizations, such as Norway. No, Norway is Christian by the way. But disbelievers do not Believe in a day of Judgment, as Allah put it, or Allah's verses.

Dis-believing organization? Disbelievers? That's Norway and Norwegians? We're not good enough for you? I'm one of the disbelievers and first of all, your god means nothing in Norway. Nothing! Second, if you are not happy in Norway, the Norway that gave you everything you have including the food you eat, you are free to leave. No one will stop you. Have a nice trip. 🇳🇴

Last edited:
@Forest Cat ... You wanted to fight when i was new here, because I talked about Islam, so i blocked you.

I think I told you "i'm sick today so i can't talk. And you said, i don't care."

I'm saying i can't see your posts. I don't like that you react to my posts either. Actually i do like that but certain people are Red Alert. In lack of better words.

New Threads

Top Bottom