• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Here be Dragons.

Outdated

High Function ASD2
V.I.P Member
On the spur of the moment I decided to catch a train in to the city and go for a walk with the camera. My original plan was to take my time through the afternoon then get a nice meal in a pub before going home, but that plan changed when I realised there was a festival going on. That would be more people and more noise than I'm normally comfortable with.

City Spring 01.JPG

City Spring 02.JPG

City Spring 03.JPG

Then I went for a wander along the banks of the River Torrens, one of the rowing clubs was out and going through it's paces.

City Spring 04.JPG

City Spring 05.JPG

It's quite a pretty city really.

City Spring 06.JPG

Then on my way back towards the train station I noticed something I've never seen before. The material on the footbridge over the river doesn't look very reflective but it was picking up and amplifying reflected sunlight from the surface of the river and giving a spectacular natural light show.

City Spring 07.JPG

My train ticket still hadn't expired, they're good for 2 hours here, so I jumped on a train back home and had Subway for tea.

It looks clean and nice there. It's nice to see cities that isn't covered with trash and graffiti.
Most Australian cities are fairly clean but Adelaide takes it to another level. It's as much to do with the people themselves as it is local councils looking after the place, most of us just don't throw rubbish on the ground and will have a go at anyone else we see doing it.

Something else that really helps is we developed a water based polymer lacquer that most paints won't stick to. Paint buildings and bridges with that and graffiti just hoses off.

New Threads

Top Bottom