• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi everyone !!

pinkyponks

hello !! my name is katie (she/they), i’m 27 and from the uk

i got diagnosed with ASD just over a week ago and felt like it would be a good idea to join a community to help me muddle through this brand new chapter of self discovery and accommodating myself :3

excited to meet you all !!!

HI @pinkyponks
Welcome to the Forums. There are a number of us who live in the UK.

Do hang around a while, read some of the older posts, and interact with the ongoing chats and I'm sure you will learn a lot about how differently autism manifests in different people.

Oh, I've seen those little figurines before. They're called Sonnyboys right? Or...something like that.

Welcome

1725805158386.png

Glad to have you with us, @pinkyponks

The Autism journey is always a interesting one. Finding out the true you. Finding what you thrive in. Finding out what makes you struggle. It's amazing really.

Hopefully you'll find what you are looking for. We all are happy to help with any questions you may have.

Welcome, Katie. I have found that even in our neurodiversity, an understanding of our strengths and weaknesses provides an opportunity for us to grow.

New Threads

Top Bottom