• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi

jamieg25

i just answer questions and not good at this stuff

i am gay and just wondering where gay members can post to find help to know when a boy wants to date you and learn how to date

Welcome :).
I'm bi but I can't really help anyway. LOL. I should probably start to say I'm straight again 'cause I don't get on with girls or anything. LOL.
EMZ=]

Hi and welcome, I'm sure there are great forums out there in the cloud that can help you alot more than we can here (unless there are ppl here that are experts in that area) So I don't think you will have much luck even if I would suggest discussing it in the Boys Only forum under -> Aspies General Help/Advice

New Threads

Top Bottom