• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hopefully I can update this thread if/when I find happiness again

Cloudracer

I just want the nightmares to end. Feel joy again

My life went from 1 on 4 to 0 on 4 in January

I'm fearing a -1 on 4

1 Serious problems with justice
2 Lost the employment after the longest and most intense censecutive job application in my life = one of my greatest victories as without education and all was spontaneous
3 Metal band fell apart
4 Again serious problems w justice
5 Lost hope and motivation
6 Gradually depleting in crippling amounts the once-in-a-lifetime-pay-out after being hit by a car in a police chase as a cyclist
7 Therapy got unexpectedly suspended due to insurance issues
8 Drinking problems resulted in consecutive serious injuries which pain worsened the depression - as a haemophiliac
9 A live above a festive bar. We get heatwaves
10 I have been waiting for months now to discover whether or not I might go to prison even though I collaborated on excessive levels with the justice system. At least this time they now know I have autism.

I'm done. In the 'I'm exasperated' I-give-up sense. I just can't handle much more.

I can barely believe how deeply I mess up life

With all this I couldn't find a therapist. I felt excruciatingly alone.

One positive thing happened: the invalidity insurance accepted me in record time and are going to calculate how much income I have a right on.

I'm writing this in case my life improves I can tell I'm smiling again.

And perhaps someone can relate.

You never know...

Perhaps it's time to get a lawyer session so you can ask more questions about what you are legally against and see what you should not be worrying about.

One sure thing about life is that it is always changing and as long as we are alive, there is a chance that we will smile again even when that day seems so far away. I hope you get to that day soon, but in the mean time, may you find resilience, learning, patience, and hope.

New Threads

Top Bottom