• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to deal with an abusive and toxic dad?

Italianbratxoxo

My dad just came home from rehab for his leg. My mom tells me to stay in my room all day but I don’t want to because it’s boring and all I do is sleep. I need to do something about him without actually going to jail. I want to use witchcraft on him. Should I do a freezer spell? What can I do to keep his energy at bay? Should I meditate? Praying is crap for me. I couldn’t focus on my phone today while I was studying languages. I want to study science tonight without thinking about my dad. How do I keep focused?

I just want peace and my dad being home won’t make it any better.

What's the situation with your father's leg?

Your mom says stay in your room all day.
What would that accomplish?

You want to keep your father's energy at bay.
What sort of energy does he have?

What's the situation with your father's leg?

Your mom says stay in your room all day.
What would that accomplish?

You want to keep your father's energy at bay.
What sort of energy does he have?
I don’t want to talk about his leg.

He has negative energy. I don’t want to be home when he’s here. He scares me. He threatened to kill me once for no reason. I hope he goes to hell.

@Italianbratxoxo
Why do you think your mother says to stay in your room all day?

Are you able to leave your house independently? Going for walks might be a nice alternative to staying in your room all day.

@Italianbratxoxo
Why do you think your mother says to stay in your room all day?

Are you able to leave your house independently? Going for walks might be a nice alternative to staying in your room all day.
I don’t like my neighborhood because they watch everything I do. That won’t help. I don’t feel safe at home or in the neighborhood. They’re very dangerous people.

New Threads

Top Bottom