• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to save documents in OnlyOffice?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I emailed for an application form for The Undateables again last night (don't know why I bothered, I got rejected for the current series last week) and they've sent me an application form, which I've filled in on OnlyOffice on my PC.

Anyway, how do I now save the filled in document so I can email it back to the production team?

I am fully aware of Google.

There's a way round it that I've just thought of, I could forward the email with the application form to my Hotmail, fill it in in Word Online and save it.

My solution didn't work, I filled in the form and emailed it back, they sent me an email with another form.

HELP! I know North America is 5 hours behind UK time.

Last edited:
Okay, I've just downloaded the software to try and help you out.

When you save your document after completing the application, it shows you a screen asking where you want to save your file, what you want to call it and what file format you want it in.
Save the file to your documents, give it a name and make sure you save it as a DOCX file (Microsoft Word can open this file format).

When you go onto your email to send the application you've saved, you can attach your completed application to the email by clicking the paperclip icon and selecting your completed application to attach to it.

(Hope this helps, and apologies if I've sounded patronizing at all - it's not intended).

New Threads

Top Bottom