• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I didn't know what i wanted to do for work from a early age

Gary DuBois

I wasn't the type from a early age where i knew what i wanted to do.

My Dad said i could try online college classes or courses as a idea.

But i don't know what i would like to do ??

Any suggestions.

You know more about you than anybody else knows.

What kinds of things are interesting to you?
What kinds of things do you like doing & are good at?

You know more about you than anybody else knows.

What kinds of things are interesting to you?
What kinds of things do you like doing & are good at?
Thats true i know more about myself than anyone else.

In not these order but these things are interesting to me - Video Games, Electric Modes Of Transportation, Cemetery Volunteering.

I like to play my video games - I like to ride my electric scooters & my electric motorcycle - I enjoy taking care of cemeterys.

Im good at those 3 different parts of life =)

That's up to you.

I know you like keep areas orderly and doing a
certain amount of work on a regular basis.

That's up to you.

I know you like keep areas orderly and doing a
certain amount of work on a regular basis.
If you were to look back on your city of orting history from a few years ago you would see i was a volunteer at your orting cemetery =)

Im unemployed right now after working 2 years and 8 months so i want to get back into pressure washing all the headstones at the orting cemetery since its been like 3 or 4 years and i want to clean up and take care of the rest of the orting cemetery as soon as possible.

Greg Reed is the one who i was talking with the most when i was a volunteer.

Im 33 years old with mild autism now and i would like to start volunteering for your town of orting please.

Thank You Very Much,
Gary DuBois

Looks like you're planning to send a letter or email to whoever
is involved with volunteers for the Orting cemetery.

Looks like you're planning to send a letter or email to whoever
is involved with volunteers for the Orting cemetery.
Thats true i sent that emailto the city of orting so i can volunteer at the orting cemetery after a little over 3 years.

The same head stones?

Or do you mean washing different ones each day?

The headstones at the cemetery a mile from here get
lichen/moss on them.

The same head stones?

Or do you mean washing different ones each day?

The headstones at the cemetery a mile from here get
lichen/moss on them.
I mean washing the same head stones until they get completley done and then i pressure wash a different head stone until that head stone is done completley.

I pressure wash lichen and moss off headstones so they look clean and new again.

generally it takes 30 minutes to pressure wash one head stone from start to finish until it looks clean and like new again.
That sounds very satisfying and I would imagine any loved ones who visit the cemetery appreciate your work.

I always thought the rain washed the headstones, but now I know it takes a dedicated person to really keep things looking clean, like new.

New Threads

Top Bottom