• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I feel hurt when my ex-girlfriend calls me "Stupid" for being severely learning disabled.

Oz67

How do I block my ex?

She bullies me, calls me very "Stupid" or "Stupidest" person, it hurts my feelings 😭

I want to block her on Gmail, she is gaslighting me and I want to commit a crime of passion if she doesn't stop 🛑

I feel like I am going bonkers, please help me, I am sorry 😞

That's not good, I would suggest not reading email or messages from her. Delete it. If she gets no reaction or answer she will probably get tired of it and stop.

@Oz67

Do you mean you don't want to see emails that she sends you?
Or what?

How to block, unsubscribe, or report emails on Gmail

@Oz67

Do you mean you don't want to see emails that she sends you?
Or what?

How to block, unsubscribe, or report emails on Gmail

Yes, I don't want her to send me anything and I don't want her to make mean stuff about apparently for being "Stupid" or the "Stupidest" person for being severely learning disabled.

Thank you guys for your help, I blocked her.

I don't know if I should give her another chance, she has an episode where she is so nice and then becomes nasty.

There are ex's you can (**) maintain a little contact with, and there are ex's you should avoid, ignore, forget ...

In this case, you should work towards forgetting. Blocking them in all forums of communication is a solid start.
Forgetting isn't easy (if you try to do it actively it makes the memories stronger :) But if you don't care about someone, they'll gradually fade.

BTW this is why hate, thoughts of retaliation, etc are not productive. They just make sure that person keeps "living rent free" in your mind. Indifference is the path to freedom against that.

(**)
This can be very important. For example you have a moral obligation to maintain a functional relationship if you have mutual offspring, even you you don't like the person at all.

I'd feel "hurt" dealing with much of anyone for any reason within the description of "ex". The only time I ever wanted to spend with one particular "ex" was because I wanted her back, which never happened.

In this case it definitely sounds like poor mental health to keep such a person in your social orbit.

Agree with other comments. Block her if you can, otherwise create a new account for which she has no access to.

Thank you guys so much 👍

I am sorry for wanting to commit crime of passion on her, she was just being so mean to me and my anger was inappropriate.

I feel bad, I am sorry 😔

Sound more like a crime of un-passion... The best revenge is to completely ignore that person. Feel the joy of her opinion not mattering an iota. Not a tiny bit. Nothing.

The good news is that I did not act on it.

Her mom said that she, her daughter had not only Intellectual Developmental Disorder, but she also has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and that is why I felt I was going bonkers with my ex that used to be my girlfriend until today.

Sound more like a crime of un-passion... The best revenge is to completely ignore that person. Feel the joy of her opinion not mattering an iota. Not a tiny bit. Nothing.

It's all my fault, my Autism Spectrum Disorder made me misinterpreted her charm and some psychopathic features that tricked me into trusting her too hard. Even my friend M told me to be careful and stay away from her at all costs as she is severely mentally unstable. What I did is not listen to her advice or my parents advice, because my ex, was my girlfriend at that time acted so nice to me until she had narcissistic injury and verbal rage on me for being severally learning disabled and being mentally ill myself and said things that hurt my feelings very bad.

I know that I was easily manipulated by her, but as an adult, I really need to grow up and just keep her, my ex blocked at all times.

I feel bad, I am sorry 😞

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
It's a good thing you learned that your ex has this. Most (maybe all) people with this are in the "impossible to live with" category.

On the plus side, you've done the right thing, which is disengage as soon as you know you should.
Note: it's not necessarily "as soon as you're told you should" - that's a lot harder to get right IRL than it sounds like in a forum, especially with highly manipulative people.

New Threads

Top Bottom