• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I feel like Disney shouldent have made the movie Lemonade Mouth

Its so different from the book and the book is not even meant for little kids! They had to cut out so many things for example:

• Olivia's mom left her family in the book, but in the movie, her mom died.
  • Stella shaved her head and dyed it green, instead of the brown and blonde hair in the movie.
  • Wen got an erection in class in the movie he didnt
  • Sydney gave Wen the wrong red folder which contained nude drawings (In the movie its random photographs)
Thus I conclude that Disney should have let 20th Century or some other movie producing company because they leave out and change many, many things.

Disney does that with a lot of movies - for example, in the original Little Mermaid, the sea witch cuts the mermaid's tongue out so she can't speak. Personally I love their version of Lemonade Mouth. :P I understand why you don't though.

I feel like Disney shouldn't have bastardized and sugar coated a lot of the stories they have. They have nice animation (or did when it was hand drawn, I'm not a big fan of this CGI pixar stuff), but their story telling leaves much to be desired.

Ah, the case of someone loving the original material than the adaption. I know this because I love Super Sentai most and hate Power Rangers more.

New Threads

Top Bottom