• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a confession to make

Kit

I do not have AS. I was never on the spectrum. I pretended to be on it because I like to troll on different forums. I come here and I have AS. I go to depend.com where I have incontinence. I go to a social anxiety forum where I have social anxiety. I even go to a forum for people who are in wheelchairs and I am in a wheelchair there and claim to have cerebral palsy. I am actually a 32 year old guy pretending to be a young woman with AS. I am not married and never was. I have Munchhausen by internet. I like to have sympathy and attention by pretending to have illnesses and conditions. I go to different forums on mental conditions and illnesses and fake having them. I was never into A league of Their Own. I faked it all. I was never married and sorry to everyone here if I have hurt you with this confession. I'll leave this forum now.

April Fools everyone

I have not followed everything that goes on here, so you could be saying this for some other reason for all I know, but if this is true we do have a Finnish saying for such occasions > huvinsa kullakin. :whistle:

Well done, you really had us all going there for a while.

(Actually I am not buying this confession at all. Although it is an interesting way of attempting to retire from the forum.)

Hey. Just out of interest. Not to spam or go off topic. But what's the date? I forget.
EMZ=]

An April Fools joke on an aspie forum just seems like a low blow. XD

If it's any consolation guys, my sister convinced her husband today that his new drivers license came in the mail and the state had accidentally listed him as female instead of a male. XD She really had him going for a minute!

I think even joking about pretending to have AS is sick. Thinking of doing this for april fools day is ****ing sick!. I hope this forum member feels sick cause they are ****ing sick and ****ed up and needs to realise AS is not something to joke about. There is many of freaks out there who do what you were joking about and your basicly just saying its all a laughing matter. When its not. Im right pissed off at you right now. ¬_¬

People like this makes me feel sick about staying on this forum.

Good grief people, I was joking about pretending to have AS and other conditions. No one else was mad at me about it except one NT and now you two.

If you two want to judge me now and think this was all true, go ahead.

I'll be more careful with my next joke. I always assume people will understand the words "April Fools" and they get over it and everything is back to normal. I didn't realize people can think I used this day to confess and then go "Just joking" so that explains stupidity of not understanding "April Fools." I still fall into thinking at times that everyone will think like me and when they don't, I go "they're so stupid."

I didn't pick it as an April Fools joke, but at the same time I didn't buy it. So you half got me.

I personally have no problem with it, but I can understand how some people on a forum that deals with mental health issues might get a bit upset.

I think even joking about pretending to have AS is sick. Thinking of doing this for april fools day is ****ing sick!. I hope this forum member feels sick cause they are ****ing sick and ****ed up and needs to realise AS is not something to joke about. There is many of freaks out there who do what you were joking about and your basicly just saying its all a laughing matter. When its not. Im right pissed off at you right now. ¬_¬

People like this makes me feel sick about staying on this forum.
xROBERTx, I appreciate where you are coming from.

You seem like a genuinely nice guy. But sometimes you are waaaaayyyy too serious and intense. And way too down on yourself. I know that you are having trouble finding/keeping a girlfriend. At a guess this might be part of the reason. Because you are not ugly - despite what you may think.

Please tell me if I am out of line. I'm just trying to help.

New Threads

Top Bottom