• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have to add more physical activity to my daily life.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I have been losing weight slowly since I cut out the booze, but I am sick and tired of hearing my mother and stepfather constantly hammer in how fat I am and about how they are constantly shaming me and my belly just because they love me and they don't want me to die in ten years from now.

I probably should start working out at the gym twice a day instead of once every other day like what I have been doing.

Let's see, 10 years dead by what they claim is overweight, or die in five years due to their constant nagging and humiliation due to -get this- They Love You.......

Vigorous walking is a good way to lose weight and get in shape, too. It's free and you can walk anywhere you want to. Good job, Metalhead. Try to ignore the busybodies who comment on your physique.

I do a lot of walking as much as possible, integrating it into going to the store and deliberately parking my car far away and doing plenty of walking indoors.

By far my most prevalent form of exercising. Fits right into my "window shopping" mentality.

New Threads

Top Bottom