• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I must have thought I was nuts going to start saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Ramirez

Single
V.I.P Member
First of all my language as become rougher because of my anger and ostracizing as I spoke just like I did back when I was ostracized back in my 18 to early 20 years. Then my language cleaned up when I had friends. When I started to lose them and was ostracized again the rough language came back.

When you feel angry and frustrated you use words
that are hurtful. When you are feeling better, you
don't want to use bad language.

It was edited bad language the most offensive word I nearly used until I heard others used it and realized how much I hated it and vile it is. I have not used it in decades. I feel bad for even using any bad language but I have not used it in 3 weeks. I still say the minor swears but I been only doing that when I am at home with my insulting family. When I am with my positive friends and around more positive people I don't use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom