• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to show you what I'm capable of

Kayla55

EU sets safety standards for AI

(Laughter/cheesy)
No really, I'm not joking. Years ago open source jokes were like, well luckily Microsoft doesn't crash during certain industry dealing or else, we'd have situation on our hands.

Perhaps allowing for a demonstration is in order, and first sample is how Microsoft government computers are about to crash.....
And if that's not clear enough, we could illustrate this guide further!!!!!

Ultimate security guide to the AI galaxy

I'd need a little more context to weigh in, but I still think AI is just a grand illusion. A plagiarism machine incapable of much else, if you will, but time will tell if it'll become more in the future. Right now, people are mostly just using it to shunt responsibility away from other humans ("Hey, it generated this thing for me!") instead of giving credit where credit is due, and actually paying people for valuable information and knowledge. Will it become much else? Let's hope so

Honestly it kind of reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, where nobody can remember who built the elusive time machine. It's going to become a reality much sooner than we think, but that's a lesson some will have to learn firsthand

New Threads

Top Bottom