• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If biker boys ain't awesome then Idk what is ✌️😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

All-Rounder

No fear of depths and great fear of shallow living
V.I.P Member
IMG_20240822_125652.jpg

This baby was in the yard of some parts salesman, I came in and started showing interest, the biker guy walked out and smiled and I smiled back as I was walking away. The double glass windshield impressed me 😁👍 never seen before.

IMG_20240822_125635.jpg
IMG_20240822_125626.jpg

I go nutty about a Suzuki, especially one which has been pulled off the European markets. This biker got flipped by another who was in passing, probably none other reason than environmental concerns 😋 cheap superbikes can be discriminated against. But I have a soft spot for their ease of control fun riding. Here's the overpopular not-anymore Suzuki GSX-R.
Biker pulled right behind a row of cop cars near a political building and went for a drink.
IMG_20240822_133531.jpg

IMG_20240822_133545.jpg
IMG_20240822_133605.jpg

Really chill guy, didn't pay much mind to me taking pics of bike. He asked me why I ask if it's his. Complimented him. Hondas are all over the place due to price, too, but lasting bikes as well. This guy seems like he's been around Europe with it. Couldnt get past the cute sticker on the last pic. v
IMG_20240822_125408.jpg
IMG_20240822_125332.jpg
IMG_20240822_125429.jpg

An awaited Ninja, very advanced riding skills required. Tho common as any other. I still love their looks and amazing colors.

IMG_20240822_124358.jpg

IMG_20240822_124413.jpg
IMG_20240822_124408.jpg

A super expensive BMW scooter with a loud exhaust. Auto starting.
IMG_20240821_141840.jpg
IMG_20240821_141902.jpg
IMG_20240821_141850.jpg

Remember the biker flipper? It might've been his bike, can anyone identify the brand and possibly model of this bike? It's very small, had to go into the hospital take care of some business, when I returned it was gone. 😫
IMG_20240822_131047.jpg
IMG_20240822_131040.jpg

Scooters
IMG_20240821_145625.jpg
IMG_20240821_145701.jpg
IMG_20240821_145201.jpg

Honda with cool decal.

IMG_20240821_141720.jpg
IMG_20240821_141735.jpg

This nice gentleman pulled out his bikes, showcased them and let me capture them. Black 2 wheeled 25km\h. These are slow for people with OA like me lol.

IMG_20240822_130556.jpg
IMG_20240822_130606.jpg
IMG_20240822_130306.jpg
IMG_20240822_130400.jpg
IMG_20240822_130331.jpg
IMG_20240822_130615.jpg

This lil biker boy got lost lol 😆
IMG_20240819_125223~2.jpg

Interesting that he put the symbols of the 3rd Reich in positions that would be obscured by his body when riding. So he's a white supremicist but a bit shy about it, bless his cottons. 😂

Last edited:
He isn't because he didn't treat me like a disabled person like everyone else does lol I had my autism lanyard and he behaved like I'd be a normal person, with questions that didn't assume anything, he wouldn't of put me in a hospital. 😆

"Himmler" and a German Iron Cross on his bike seat?

That's a bit SSpicy...

Ed
Rofl i literally thought it was a brand. Thanks for destroying my illusions 🤣 hard to believe he was so nice

"Oh what a nice Himmler, I don't see them often..."

Could this bike be a Harley Davidson?

Interesting that he put the symbols of the 3rd Reich in positions that would be obscured by his body when riding. So he's a white supremicist but a bit shy about it, bless his cottons. 😂
This is honestly illegal here now. 🙊 if he gets pulled over and searched the cops aren't gonna like it lol.

Okay you are experts in this particular bike,
if you say he's a white shutzstaffel-picy boy, then he must be 😢🤧😔 oh how terrible a fate for a Harrley. This is a Harley SS Division instead of a Harley Davidson. Why do I always bump into Nazi boys?!

Last edited:
This was my bike when I was 21.

DSCF0009.JPG

I'm looking to do my full bike license later this year.

I'd go for a sport bike this time round.

Ed

When I was in India earlier this year it was a delight to see all the Royal Enfields on the roads. The factories in India are still producing them. (The parent company in the UK is long gone.) I mused to my wife that I could sell my Norton Commando and buy a new Royal Enfield. She agreed with the first step, but vetoed the second. For some reason she is not enamoured of me riding since my strokes…

Okay you are experts in this particular bike,
if you say he's a white shutzstaffel-picy boy, then he must be 😢🤧😔 oh how terrible a fate for a Harrley. This is a Harley SS Division instead of a Harley Davidson. Why do I always bump into Nazi boys?!

Maybe it's just a seat manufacturer with an unfortunate name? 🤔

This is honestly illegal here now. 🙊 if he gets pulled over and searched the cops aren't gonna like it lol.
That's a good question. Technically the iron cross itself precedes Nazi Germany, as does the family name "Himmler". However the intent of the owner of that bike seems kind of clear, while he may be attempting to circumvent any legal interpretation of obvious Nazi symbols such as the swastika, skull and SS Runes. A "closet Nazi", or just another lamer ? :rolleyes:

(The swastika itself also precedes Nazi Germany and has very different meanings in other cultures, though it comes down to how individual governments interpret their own bans.)

Then again imagine if the biker's actual family name was "Antonescu". Or even the cop who pulls him over. LOL....awkward! o_O

Bans on Nazi symbols - Wikipedia

But some of the bikes I find interesting, regardless of who may own them. Fascinating to watch the evolution of motorcycle and scooter design.

Last edited:
It looks to be a Yamaha Stratoliner
Wow, thanks. Japanese too.
YAMAHA-Stratoliner-Deluxe-5910_3-2428027399.jpg

The resemblance is astonishing.

This was my bike when I was 21.

View attachment 134033

I'm looking to do my full bike license later this year.

I'd go for a sport bike this time round.

Ed
Cool. The person in the back can just lean back. Good luck on the full bike license.

I bet super nakeds feel great.
The Top 10 Best Super Naked Motorbikes of 2024
I hope you get it soon and can't wait to see it. Was this a longer ride bike and what did you like about it?

When I was in India earlier this year it was a delight to see all the Royal Enfields on the roads. The factories in India are still producing them. (The parent company in the UK is long gone.) I mused to my wife that I could sell my Norton Commando and buy a new Royal Enfield. She agreed with the first step, but vetoed the second. For some reason she is not enamoured of me riding since my strokes…
I get it, she's worried about losing you or you getting hurt. Maybe about the nurses too.

It can be dangerous to ride, just slipping on the rain, pebble or paint is so easy. Being punched by mad car drivers and chased by angry dogs is the least of the dangers on the road.

Well at least she is enamoured with you. But maybe so long as you maintain the speed limit, keep on safe roads and get riding courses and buddies or a community to teach you the tricks for corners and such, it will be okay.

India has a great bike industry.

I get it, she's worried about losing you or you getting hurt. Maybe about the nurses too.

Well at least she is enamoured with you. But maybe so long as you maintain the speed limit, keep on safe roads and get riding courses and buddies or a community to teach you the tricks for corners and such, it will be okay.
The Norton was my third bike. I’ve racked up thousands of kilometres on two wheels over the years, many of them with her on pillion, but the TIA in the temporal lobe appears to have left me with a bit of a stumble now and then. So it seems I’m stuck as a “tin-top” from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom