• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is there anyone with High Functioning Autism (HFA) near me?

LostInIsolation

MY GEOGRAPHICAL & LOCATIONAL ADDRESS:
GONZALES LOUISIANA -(70737)

MY SITUATION: I've no friends, no one to talk to, stay stuck at home 100% of the year including holidays becauseI've no friends & or groups to enjoy at any time of the year & am always looking for friends in my area to go meet & hang out & do stuff with & I've enough ssi to fund days of entertainment.

QUESTION: Hello everyone, I am just wondering if there exist anyone with HFA near me who is in my situation?

I think that alot of us are fairly isolated, but we live in many different places so we talk on the forum so we can have some level of social interaction at least. I agree that having friends in real life would be better than just chatting online, but I suppose we should be grateful to at least have this. I hope you will be able to find some friends in your area soon.

Ascension Parish Autism Support Group

Maybe these guys woYea i tried that group, they said i had to be on the "waiver" program, but i was not elegable for it, so i cant get any help from them sadly, i just really dont wanna spend another halloween, thanksgiving and christmas alone in my room while all my family is enjoying christmas, halloween, thanksgiving with their families, i basically feel like the worthless runt no one wants to acknoladge on the holidays sadly.

Home | Autism Society of North Louisiana

What I'd do is call around to whatever place in the state,
regardless of location, and ask them for recommendations.

That's what I do sometimes.
Call and say that I don't know where to find what I'm looking for,
and whoever I talk to may be able to refer me to appropriate site,
phone number etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom