• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jews are God's chosen people?

lunarious

Aspergers - Scout
V.I.P Member

I blocked a person here because he told a Jewish person that he was "gentile" and he humiliated himself. But i've said often I Believe Jews are Allah's chosen people, because he says that in Qur'an.

... It is to big for me to "surround with knowledge". But what's happening in our time (2024) is not normal. Or is it normal?

Edit: It is my Honor i'm alone, experiencing this dis-comfort.

Prophet Mohammed (saws) said: No pain, disease, sorrow, or even anxiety will befall a believer which moves him, except that they are a means through which God will forgive his sins.

Edit: Blue color add

Last edited:
Responding to the title of the thread.
I think historically this will always be important for God. I'm not actually sure of the intention of this thread.
However, God has spoken that there are no distinctions before God and we are all just one.
Galatians 5:3
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Responding to the title of the thread.
I think historically this will always be important for God. I'm not actually sure of the intention of this thread.
Indeed important.

What is the purpouse of this thread? Why do you ask this question. .... However i do need social contact, but that's not why i made this thread. I simply saw a video on YouTube.

I didn't imagine i'd get answer. But you answered and disappointed me. 😅😁😅😁
However, God has spoken that there are no distinctions before God and we are all just one.
Galatians 5:3
I'm meditating now with my internet connection. Edit2: Galatians 5:3 is good inshallah 👍

Chapter 42 Qur'an:

Thus have We revealed to you an Arabic Quran ... and warn [them] of the Day of Gathering, in which there is no doubt, [whereupon] a part [of mankind] will be in paradise and a part will be in the Blaze.

Had Allah wished, He would have surely made them one community; but He admits whomever He wishes into His mercy, and the wrongdoers do not have any guardian or helper.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

(Still) chapter 42 Qur'an:
The requital of evil is an evil like it, so whoever excuses and conciliates, his reward lies with Allah. Indeed, He does not like the wrongdoers.

i disagree with mainstream. I allow them to have God as protector. I need to forgive the community.

Edit reason: Grammar

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom