• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jobs as an ai trainer.

RemyZee

I'm researching what it's like to train ai. I am not technical but it sounds like it's something that fits with who I am. Again I'm not technical. But I excel in things like writing, research and art. And from an outsider perspective it seems like like a good fit and was wondering if there are any ai trainers here, and what are the demands, and how techie do you have to be. I generally crash and burn in jobs because of the social part and executive function. . I love the idea of working according to my preference. I'm just wondering if it would make sense to consider it.

I'm researching what it's like to train ai. I am not technical but it sounds like it's something that fits with who I am. Again I'm not technical. But I excel in things like writing, research and art. And from an outsider perspective it seems like like a good fit and was wondering if there are any ai trainers here, and what are the demands, and how techie do you have to be. I generally crash and burn in jobs because of the social part and executive function. . I love the idea of working according to my preference. I'm just wondering if it would make sense to consider it.
So there's a number of jobs in that sort of area. There's the people who research types of AI and new technologies, for example the Transformer approach used by lots of the new chatbots. There's people who use that tech to design a new model, for instance GPT (ChatGPT), Gemini, Claude. Then they train that model by updating how it responds to input data until we're getting the sorts of responses we want. That's pretty technical in nature and has a LOT of data examples which are each processed in less than a microsecond. To do that they need the data, which is needs cleaning up first so the AI can use it.

Once that model is created a bunch of people use it and tell it if its answer are good or not, steering it to do better. There are also people that write rules for things it shouldn't do, and test it to make sure it behaves as we would want.

I was a botmaster for a while and I had access to other botmasters suggestions as well as their codes. It sounds like they're doing the same. Depending on what kind of code and platform that bot or AI uses it can be easier or harder. My platform was really easy and fun but could be tiring if working long hours. I worked in A.L.I.C.E. coding and it was very fun and easy. I did it as a hobby though some suggested I compete for the Loebner Prize. My friend was winning constantly for some years using that coding.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loebner_Prize

New Threads

Top Bottom