• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just because you're offended...

Hmm, not sure if this is aimed at me. I didn't report your thread btw. I see that it was moved though and that section seems more appporiate. It just seemed more adult in nature and as a female I would prefer to not stumble across the topic so to speak. I wasn't offended and it appears to be resolved. That is how it should be I think on a forum looking for resolutions and here it just seems to be be where it posted. You had no idea to know.

as a female I would prefer to not stumble across the topic
This is a privilege that's not available to all forum members.

@Jonn
Gervais is right of course, but hasn't it already become illegal to offend other people in the UK?
I'm fairly sure that's the case in Scotland anyway.

This seems to be a turning point for democracy. I'm looking forward to the legislation being applied impartially /lol.
For example, personally I've found the long-standing lies about the claimed (but non-existent) Gender Wage Gap deeply offensive. And have done since the 1980's when I realized they were deliberately lying.

If society starts to operate based on subjective interpretations of what people say, it won't stay one-sided for long.
Everybody will be forced to weaponize their "hurt feelings" just to stay safe.

The only way to regulate it will be compulsory universal use of bodycams, turned on by proximity to another person.

New Threads

Top Bottom