• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Litterature

lunarious

Aspergers - Scout
V.I.P Member
Hi, Salām

I feel i seriously think about studying Litterature. Can anyone help me me? I write this post because there's almost nothing about Litterature here.

Also "words don't come easy".

You can point me to teachers, forums, suggestions...

I've gathered:
- Prosa is any direct speech.
- Poetry is any direct speech aka Prose with metric rythm and rhymme.
- in Norway we say: Sak-prosa. That is texts about reality.

That's a broad question, so I'm not sure where to start.

I'll offer that looking at different schools of criticism may be interesting to you.

Also, Harold Bloom (former Yale professor, author of much criticism) has a list of the Western canon here: The Western Canon. I'm not offering that as something absolute, just a great list of works to explore. It ends in the early 90s and has some odd choices (or exclusions), to me, but it's fun to look at.

New Threads

Top Bottom