• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My goals for the rest of the year!

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
1) Get in a physical workout every other day, making an exception for my vacation time.
2) Keep a clean and tidy home - clean at least one area of my house daily before turning on my television.
3) Take a daily walk of at least four miles.
4) Make a catalog of my purchased movies and games collection and enjoy what I already have for a while.
5) Do more writing for pleasure and hobby purposes.
6) Keep myself around 2,200 calories most days.

I will start with all of this today.

Hey good luck with your goals, they sound great! As long as you enjoy them.

I don't like cleaning much. However today I had to mop up an area behind the TV the new kittens had made into a Secret Toilet. Newsflash kittens, nothing that smelly can really be a secret...

But I like getting regular exercise, sometimes a longer walk, it varies. I am doing some Zumba taster sessions at present! Dance is a fun workout.

I am writing and planning a novel. Like, for ever. There's a lot to learn.

I reckon around 1500 to 1700 calories is my max, I am only 5ft 2 or so.

20240714_162659.jpg

I would suggest to implement them slowly one by one, and not all at once. Otherwise you can get burnout and then feel guilty for not having wish/energy to do things.

Have you checked a doctor for your foot pain? Are you allowed exercise?

When I went to the doc with knee pain he said I'm not even allowed physiotherapy anymore to prevent making it worse.

1) Get in a physical workout every other day, making an exception for my vacation time.
2) Keep a clean and tidy home - clean at least one area of my house daily before turning on my television.
3) Take a daily walk of at least four miles.
4) Make a catalog of my purchased movies and games collection and enjoy what I already have for a while.
5) Do more writing for pleasure and hobby purposes.
6) Keep myself around 2,200 calories most days.

I will start with all of this today.
Some great goals there. Apart from 1 & 6 that's basically my routine right now. And with 6 while I'm not specifically counting calories I am watching what I eat and working to make healthier choices. Started daily walking back mid may and already am down nearly 20 lbs.

Number 4 is a great one. I hadn't realized how many games and movies I had waiting unwatched and unfinished. Now I figure going through those I probably won't have to make any entertainment purchases for a few months. Curious what games you have on the go. I'm working through Spider Man 2 on PS5, and then on PC I'm playing a survival craft set in a jungle called Soulmask which is epic. I really love the games where I can just build and forget that there is actually a story.

New Threads

Top Bottom