• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My humble rock collection, ready to move to our new home.

Neia

V.I.P Member
This one was used by someone to sharpen a blade. You can still see the marks in it ❤️

1000016973.jpg

1000016970.jpg

It's not all of them, some are still out and about.

The very first photo is that fossils I see imprinted on the rock? Very neat either way. I don't have any photos handy but I've got rocks all throughout the house that have been picked up over the years. I'm in an area that used to be volcanic so lots of quartz geodes and fossils and that sort of thing in my area.

Nice collection. I liked collecting rocks as a child. That particular interest faded away but it might cycle around again one day.

The very first photo is that fossils I see imprinted on the rock? Very neat either way. I don't have any photos handy but I've got rocks all throughout the house that have been picked up over the years. I'm in an area that used to be volcanic so lots of quartz geodes and fossils and that sort of thing in my area.
Some are Swiss fossils, from mountain paths, others are fossils from Oeiras, a seaside town near me, but from miles away from the ocean.
They are all from sea/water creatures.

There is one with some purple in it, a little up from the center of the pic. What is that, is that part of an amethyst? 🤔
Yes 😊 the darkest one is from Angola, the other I don't really know. It's a memento from a time I visited the Oeiras summer fair with my cousin Andreia.
The largest quartz crystal was something that my Great-aunt Adelaide picked up when she was a young woman. She gave it to me a few years before she died.

New Threads

Top Bottom