• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My introduction again - Even though I am not new here, just want to get to know everyone ;)

Hi Oz.

I don't think Oz is an Aussie by the way but is instead using a shortened version of his name. He's been a member here for a very long time.

You bearded guys all look alike. So much of the face is hidden.
My mother once tried to tell me that men with beards are hiding behind them. I pointed out that I was the only one in the room not using sharp blades, oils and cosmetics to change my appearance.

We are what men really look like.

I'm very good at body language faces not so much. reminds me of the time my wife who has blond blond hair who had her hair done up her own mother did not recognize her. We have fun sometimes she will get her hair curled go to bar with our friends they come up to me where is Marie. Stuns my wife every time is she that generic Now she like to change her hair colour pisses her off when I do not notice. IT tell her makes no difference to me any more than fashion does.

I had a medical professional tell me that woman that change their hair color every month are likely bipolar. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom