• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My uncle funeral tomorrow, and i am paying my respects to him

TV-STAR

heya everyone as u know my uncle died few weeks ago and the funeral is tomorrow at northampton which i am unable to go to for a number of reasons but tomorrow with someone either member of staff where im living or house mate is going to do something with me to help me through this difficult time. I don't know yet what to do but the funeral is at lunch time 12:30pm. I am really grieving and miss him, care home thought he were autistic by the number of problems he had but i really loved him and sorely miss him. Just that when im grieving i forget all the happy times and start thinking of the worst.

I might get referred to cruse if it is possible to help me cope with the difficult time

heya everyone as u know my uncle died few weeks ago and the funeral is tomorrow at northampton which i am unable to go to for a number of reasons but tomorrow with someone either member of staff where im living or house mate is going to do something with me to help me through this difficult time. I don't know yet what to do but the funeral is at lunch time 12:30pm. I am really grieving and miss him, care home thought he were autistic by the number of problems he had but i really loved him and sorely miss him. Just that when im grieving i forget all the happy times and start thinking of the worst.

I might get referred to cruse if it is possible to help me cope with the difficult time

You should watch dolphin movies. :)

What is cruse?

:( Sorry to hear how hard this is hitting you. It's good that you're getting help though.

New Threads

Top Bottom