• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Our Haven of Hope

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
May this be a thread to post our hopes without replies to comments or discussion, please.

It's a place to just put our hopes out there, just like our rants, our mutterings, and our gratitude.

1722729962507.png

I hope my good friend returns to work soon, after having six months off sick due to mental health issues.

I hope we get a call from the housing people soon and get offered a more peaceful place to live in with no noisy people living above.

I hope the one I hate at work is no longer needed soon.

I hope I never, ever vomit again in my life for as long as I live.

I hope the private sector research project I'm joining is a bit more progressive that the federal government one, that seems to be running at the same pace as continental drift.

I hope I can enter the workforce in the not-too-distant future.

I hope we get to go out camping soon.

I hope I can get my shamanic training underway in September.

I hope my youngest finds a way to afford his rent and living costs while studying, and solves his health/insomniac issues so they don't deprive him of this study opportunity he currently has.

I hope my guy friend gets his own truck soon and can quit working for his alcoholic boss.

I am hoping for some peace for me. I am hoping my guy arrives soon. I am hoping for great meals, our new discovery of fun things to do, going to the gym, going to the beach, and looking for our new house.

I hope everyone's hopes come to fruition.

I hope for peace around the world.

@Forest Cat - I am so sorry about your cat, and hope he comes home, soon!

Last edited:
I hope I beat the prognosis of time left with MSA, and walk normally again, despite the doctors saying it has never happened.
I beat the prognosis of two years with cancer when I was 52. It's been 15 yrs. and still cancer free.

There have been quite a few things I've beat the odds on in life.
Hopeful is the word. ☄️

New Threads

Top Bottom