• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Our way of life

Kayla55

This isn't involved long read, it's short n sweet. After Jeremiah leaves the other tribes he begins to try set up way of life. One of great complaints is work, and atonement for work done and these refer to rewards that fulfill and drive a person to work for society. Hungarians during serf days were very strict, and treatment of slaves was never condoned leading to further trials and tribulations that left us as outcasts, due to lack participation in evil. Whilst Jeremiah's people wished to live life outside, it became more impossible due to land ownership and having other dictating. Some of people still kept views on when/how/what was a person able to have free will, and degree to which others have right to enflict their views into others.
(Some with autism may relate)
In the coming days we see reference to how much free time members of public should be granted before they menace and disruptive. So cashless credits are allocated to hourly wage and in history of corrupt taxes may reflect some serfs forced to pay more than what calculated hours and work to sustain food and resources. It became means of control.
Another aspect is what is gained to others and lost, so in persuit of grinding mill , a child was crushed. What should village give to that family to recognise losses without continuing to just grind wheat for Mannar.
Those requiring additional support such larger families in those days, tribe is expected to help, but families also expected to find ways to give back to others that they do not become burden or weary. So ref to conduct, free will cannot just be granted all day, or under selfish circumstances we enflict onto others.

So as we live in Hungarian Republic, often as outcasts to this day...we duly recognise the emotional climax mostly as happy bride but also in event that others turn wicked oppression and return to acknowledge feelings of those who are hurt, the release of emotions is so intense and so it's starts like stream trickling and gradually builds up to steady flow where person is granted satisfaction of being recognised.

Why was way of life silenced so much, because wicked did not like this and would destroy other tribes. So silently we lived our lives outside of society, we built metaphor of walls around Jericho and became angered by those who wished to spy with evil intentions.
Those who worked were elevated in status and served at mass, the status was guide on how to be, it was not an empty status. God reveals his plans when he is ready to fulfill the people, it is not for wicked to come and destroy abundance in lies of what's owed to them, how does this conflict with helping thy neighbour. By witness of fruit they bear, and realising when we shouldn't assist people because they need to repent vs our duty to help others in famine as we would like favour to be returned.

This is not mystical text, yet it's foundations are still influence on lives of people to this day.
How is rent granted in modern day, and should poor live in crime and filth for cheap rent and who works to pay. Honestly we believed many times that grains were sufficient, some grains gleft or eaten by wild animals, and as is quoted in bible to read if you interested.

When black serfs had severe treatment, many tribes used slaves. They not allowed to go free. Silence and idea of not telling others how to live was more idea formed by lack of physical means to fight, many good people become tired of preaching to no avail. it was also deemed futile as words were like seeds fell Barron earth. Exasperated, and knowing they no intention of listening, it is best to say gentile race as to twist God's will was also a sin.

With autism so many times I wished to be left alone with my problems/dealings. Growing up was to hear about living under my roof, and go see for yourself how easy life is. Eventually I did. But the land here is vast, why is rent so high? Why must some suffer when not everyone is mischief, I'm into myself, quietly investigating myself vs world. Why do rules not allow for honest people to specify that I plan to take parcel back to family at time granted and permitted and that my work was different,
Lot of arguments. Sometimes I think some of these prophets may have had autism.

Why is spiritual a possible solution....

My ex describes to me on number of occassions that not so long ago it was legal for man to hit wife with stick size of a thumb. How upset I was. Now I think he refering to law of a wife to obey her husband. Times in desert have changed and role of women is uncertain.

Many men believe they may tell woman what to do and it's their right. But actually it's a man's first responsibility as head of house to live in God's favour. A man supposed to marry his own women or she is required to convert to learn laws such as koshering the plates. There are strict laws around conversion and of course that she agrees to convert.
In essence a man is actually supposed to choose a woman who is suitable or compatible, more than him choosing a woman he wants and expecting her to comply. Some woman may be set in family ways or be their own, and are not inclined to want to change. So physical attraction isn't accepted as only or best means of survival it accounts that the family and children's success is governed by many factors.
So law is actually a wife is required to honour marriage by submitting to a God fearing man. Anything else is way of devil and this type of choice in free will has no requirement for a woman to obey men.
These are types of sins of father that will fall on his offspring. Despite advent of birth control it is a wife's duty to have sex it is not a man's right. Reason is children. I really don't believe bible gave men right to keep women childless for intents of sex, this is concubine. A concubine just isn't the role in the creation, it is sin and it's selfish.

If remove religious context it still makes sense that man should marry a woman who he loves her for who she is on many levels, and not tell her what to do. Pre-christianity there were Greek temples and women were listed as deities, even honour to Venus etc. So without Christianity there was lack of oppressing women. And throughout ages Christians have distorted schauvenist viewpoints. Mostly accepted as gentile race, and outside of the original laws.

What rights do men have to control or enflict their will onto women, it's debatable.
King married jezzabel who was not Jewish, she came from another tribe. Jezzabels tribe had different sexual practices and other things. Some may say it's their tribal culture, others in disagreement. But expecting to live like king and jezzabel and corrupting the people does have cause and affect. And not everyone will understand or accept it, so if young girls are unhappy about explicit sexual content then also required to uninvite this and repent. To be specific you married Bruce-lee and condoned sexuality unlike king and I.
If after remedy he still harasses the women then it's clear, and some slave books permit sex with your slaves and this is part of dispute on slave rights.

I suppose leaving home lead me to a non-life but at least I got out house, female disability or not.
Think of all lack exemptions for my disability the pressure was worst and as a woman it was time financial difficulty making issue worse because in world both parents must pay, having children without adequate pay, sometimes still facing job losses was real downer.
My depression was repressed for long time, focus on my boys and responsibility . but underneath it was worse than ever before after pay I had nothing to make me happy, money all spent bills. Important to feel you work for something, and less able to complain of this since kids were there, I now had less time or distractions or happiness.
I noticed another poorer family and that their daughters would do duties selfless and not spoilt by modern means we didn't have illusions on spare time or money for ourselves.
Then came unhappiness in relationships, and few more suicide attempts. Feeling numb and emotionless and I think when reach breaking point and think back on loss of innocence and way autism conditions you to believe you not good enough. Trying to find feelings but alexythemia of aimless relationships with people, constant shutting out smallest feelings until life just seems to meaningless.
Nowadays everything is a mammoth task, it's as if I just know I'll never really get anything out of my efforts, the daunting reality that my boys may not hold down work is daunting me and dropping out a would never be option seems to make more sense. Even if get him motivated and we somehow back on track it seems my friends on farm have more than me, there's some happiness and expression they have in life, that we lacking.

Tried not to let him demotivate me but he's ruint our homeschool routine with his attention deficit, lack of following diet, and constant rule breaking until I just didn't bother to get out of bed, fell asleep and woke to house in a mess, mess adding to my depression. Eating supper and feeling tired as if it tastes like dog food, and can't even force myself to try for their sake anymore, knowing I'm personally feel dead.
Hearing remarks from my dad about not understanding us or relating, then him washing dishes out of guilt and not understanding us.
Then our friends on farm gave clarify that we don't fit in. Me acknowledging it during melt down. Them making further comments we didn't fit into wolf pack whilst I'm looking new place to stay. Not sure how I'm too blame for walking away, and not being available as usual whenever tribal concerns arise. Me throwing half rollerblades out and disconnecting from further contact.
again, how do expect me to work if we don't get anything out of it. Work. Work. Work. Ye, work for them and be content with reject status.

New Threads

Top Bottom