• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People are listening to my feedback.

Tony Ramirez

Single
V.I.P Member
Okay all the negative I been giving myself about women hating me I don't know what to believe about that but all I know is that I attended a new church for a month now and felt totally ostracized. I let both pastors know. I meet with one twice. The second time I left real emotional critical feedback even after voicing critical feedback at their new meeting.

Today was a turnaround. They had four greeters who greeted everyone and I was not ignored by the snack women. I was greeted by a few people after service. I was even able to join a community group.

This was not the first time I left intense feedback even at my main afternoon church and my ex yoga studio which I tried but since my yoga teacher could only do so much he is failing even though I saved his business.

The thing is I use to be a real shell until I feel ignored then now I open up do much I can't take it then they listen and changed happen when it suppose to be a place that suppose to be welcoming.

Last edited:
Even that guy who plays volleyball when he first joined a year ago felt ostracized for months yesterday the neurotypical guy who talks to women easily felt left out. He told me. He said that church felt cliquish. He said it was not until he joined a group he felt more welcomed. Does that remind you of higher education anyone. He said my critical feedback he saw a different today in how they welcomed newcomers. Maybe that is my calling in life.

Also someone from my old church came to my main church and she looked sad but is faithful. She looks like she is struggling but when I told her what I went through Justin ostracized Madison textationship couples hatred she listen cared was not sacred away or hated me and teared up a bit when she heard actually prayed when I asked and gave me a hug. Said she is continuing coming and I think we hurt by the old church too when I mentioned she felt emotional. I am going to be brave enough to sit near her. Also she is more in my age range at least late 30s the earliest but I know not to ask unless she disclosed.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom